Photographic Nail Art Poster Rules 2020
Number 13. (remote) Photographic Nail Art Poster 2020 (photo file + description)
PHOTOGRAPHIC NAIL ART POSTER – open theme
Your entry must be in portrait form only as it will be judged as a front cover for a magazine.
- All entries must be new to Nailympia Estonia and can only be entered one time at this competition. Pictures will be taken and available to the judges for past reference. No repeat entries from prior years allowed.
- It is the ‘whole picture’ that will be judged, not just the work on the nails. Points will be awarded for the nail design theme and overall ‘wow’ factor. The style, background and theme of the picture will also be judged.
- Nail art designs can include hand-painting, encapsulation and 3D designs.
- Must be an original photograph that has not been previously published or displayed in public.
- NOTE – Can you see the nails and design clearly? Many points are lost if the judges cannot see the nails clearly.
- Must be 240 dpi and minimum 2Mb in size, 3x4, A3 FORMAT. (297х420 mm)
- Can be black & white, sepia or colour.
- A written ‘step-by-step’ MUST be provided with your photograph detailing how the look was achieved. This is for the judges to mark complexity. Please note points will be deducted for failing to include the step by step.
Please DO NOT include photographs of you doing the nails. Only 1 photograph is allowed per entry.