Photographic Portfolio Rules 2020
Number 14. (remote) Photographic Portfolio 2020 (photo file)
PHOTOGRAPHIC PORTFOLIO – open theme
Your entry must be in a collage form. Only hands to seen in the photo - ‘only hands’. Collage should consist of at least 3 different photos.
- All entries must be new to Nailympia Estonia and can only be entered one time at this competition. No repeat entries from prior years are allowed.
- The ‘Portfolio Picture’ will be judged, not just the work on the nails. Points will be awarded for the nail design theme and overall ‘wow’ factor. The style, background and theme of the collage will also be judged.
- Nail art designs can include hand painting, encapsulation and 3D designs.
- The photograph must be original and not previously published or displayed in public.
- Must be 240dpi and minimum 2Mb in size, 3x4, A3 FORMAT. (297х420)
- Must be in colour.
- Create a professional collage showing your logo and your nail photographs. Make this your marketing tool – a window to your nail skills.