FLAT NAIL ART 1 photo on white background + 1 video
Submission in box 5 tips – as picture on the white background.
You do not need to send your work by E-mail.
- All entries must be new to the Nailympia arena and can only be entered one time
at this competition. No repeat entries from prior years are allowed. NO entries that have been changed or embellished from previous competitions allowed. The work is sent as good quality , photo on the white background.
- The work must not have been published, on social media or entered into any competition beforehand.
- This competition is an ‘Art painting’ format. Nails to be designed on varying sized nail tips and placed in a white paper (no lid or cover required). DO NOT stick the 5 nails together to create one large canvas – there must be a gap between the tips and there must be at least 5 different sized tips used. This is art on many tiny canvases.
- Displays should be in a photo
- All entries to be 100% complete. A full set of 5 tips must be created and reflect the different nail sizes, as real nails – judges need to see 5 different nail sized tips. Anyone using all one-size tips will have an automatic 5-point deduction to their final score.
- NOTE – Many entries per competitor is allowed.
- All entries must be submitted during check-in/registration.
- All entries must be accompanied by a typed description (50 words MAXIMUM) of the work involved on one small sheet of paper/card, including types of nail art media & techniques used. Points will be deducted if no description is provided.
- Contestants use only artistic painting or one stroke.
- Art acrylic paint and gel paints are allowed.
- No decoration or acrylic product L & P can be used; if this happens, there will be a 5-point deduction. This is flat painted art only.
- Any embellishment of actual tips, whether attached to the tip or not, will be considered a violation and 5 points will be deducted.
- All photographic works must be uploaded to your personal account at the e-mail address of the site nailympia.eu, the registered work is considered if payment was made and the work of the application was downloaded before the 10.07.2021