Jewerly Ring Boxed Art (MIX MEDIA design, in mixed technique 1 ring). 1 photo on white background + 1 video
One ring presented as a 1 photo on white background + 1 video.
All entries must be new to Nailympia Estonia and can only be entered one time at this competition. No repeat entries from prior years are allowed. The work must be original, which has not been previously!
All work must be ORIGINAL and not added to after a previous comp, copied from a masterclass or another tech’s work. Completely original. The work must not have been published, on social media or entered into any competition beforehand. It shouldn’t have been seen in any competition in the world – regardless of the size and status of the competition.
- This competition is held in the “Jewelry design” style. The design of the ring should be made on the template of a regular jewelry ring, of various sizes, which should not be placed in a display
- Displays cannot be visible on photos
- All entries to be 100% complete before the competition.
- All entries must be submitted by the agreed registration – this differs with each location.
- All entries must be accompanied by a typed description (50 words MAXIMUM) of the work involved on one small piece of paper/card, including types of nail art media and techniques used. Points will be deducted if no description is provided.
- Competitors must use 3 of these 5 nail art media: airbrushing, embellishments (rhinestones, striping tape etc), L&P acrylic, gel, hand painting, one stroke. Failure to use 3 will result in a 10-point deduction for each media less than 3.
- No decals allowed. No stamping art allowed. All three media used must be used in an artistic way or they will not count towards the required 3 nail art media. It is the competitor’s responsibility to clarify anything questionable prior to the event and the judges’ decisions are accepted as final.
- Any embellishment to the actual jewelry must not extend further than 1⁄2” (3cm) from the surface or 10 points will be deducted.
- All embellishment to the jewelry must be attached to the ring or 10 points will be deducted.
- All photographic works must be uploaded to your personal account at the e-mail address of the site nailympia.eu, the registered work is considered if payment was made and the work of the application was downloaded before the 10.07.2021
NOTE – A maximum of ONE entry per competitor is allowed.