Photographic Man Manicure 2021
Your work should only be in portrait print. There can be seen more then only hands in the photo! Show your specialist men’s manicure skills for salon service.
All photographic works must be uploaded to your personal account at the e-mail address of the site nailympia.eu, the registered work is considered if payment was made and the work of the application was downloaded before the 10.07.2021
All photographs will be presented in the competition area according to the regulations, and before the awards ceremony.
A photo work can be submitted by Nailympia and take part in this nomination, even if it has previously participated in other competitions. Photographs will not be checked by judges for participation in other competitions. In this nomination, works that previously took part in other competitions and won prizes – are allowed.
- Competitors are required to use professional products. NO glitter, coloured powder, additives etc to be used – judges are looking for the most natural set of nails that suit the hand shape and skin tone.
- Camouflage powders or gels can be used if appropriate for the ‘client’.
- No embellishment or encapsulation – judges want to see natural looking enhancements in any shape. The competitor is to choose the most relevant shape to suit the fingers and nail condition.
- Cleansing and moisturising products (oils, creams, lotions, etc) are allowed. Excessive use of oil is not permitted. Judges will deduct points for excess oil.
- The nail enhancements must be finished in a natural or pink & white style – gel top coats and sealants are allowed. No nail polish colour.
- The work must be original, which has not been previously published.
- NOTE – Can you see the nails and design clearly? Many points are lost if the judges cannot see the nails clearly.
- Must be 240dpi and minimum 2Mb in size, 3×4, A3 FORMAT. (297х420)
- Must be in colour.
- A written additional work description is not required. Create a professional photo for judges, so that they would like to choose you as their master!
Only one photograph is permitted per paid nomination.