Photographic Portfolio 2021
Your entry must be in a collage form. Only hands to seen in the photo – ‘only hands’. Collage should consist of at least 3 different photos.
All photographic works must be uploaded to your personal account at the e-mail address of the site nailympia.eu, the registered work is considered if payment was made and the work of the application was downloaded before the 10.07.2021
All entries must be new to Nailympia Estonia and can only be entered one time at this competition. Pictures will be taken and available to the judges for past reference. No repeat entries from prior years allowed.
All photographs will be presented in the competition area according to the regulations, and before the awards ceremony.
• The ‘Portfolio Picture’ will be judged, not just the work on the nails. Points will be awarded for the nail design theme and overall ‘wow’ factor. The style, background and theme of the collage will also be judged.
• Nail art designs can include hand painting, encapsulation and 3D designs.
• The photograph must be original and not previously published or displayed in public.
• NOTE – Can you see the nails and design clearly? Many points are lost if the judges cannot see the nails clearly.
• Must be 240dpi and minimum 2Mb in size, 3×4, A3 FORMAT. (297х420)
• Must be in colour.
• Create a professional collage showing your logo and your nail photographs. Make this your marketing tool – a window to your nail skills.
Only one photograph is permitted per paid nomination.